Re: Rives BFK

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 21:32:55 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999, Fran Engelcke wrote:

> My paper comes from Daniel Smith in Seattle. I buy it in small quantities
> (5) large sheets at a time and cut it down myself so my stuff is new about
> once a month. I checked in their catalog and they are marketing "Rives BFK"
> and "Rives BFK Heavyweight". They describe the main difference as Hvywt
> having more sizing and (3) deckle edges vs.. (4) on the standard. They have
> a website at www.danielsmith.com.
>
> Please advise.
>
> Fran

Fran, I don't have a clue, will check the catalog & see if that gives a
clue. It may be something new, or maybe Daniel Smith is a law unto
itself.... In fact the last time I bought paper from them (last year
maybe), they sold only in 10 sheet packs...

Ah, it's just like digital -- how quickly one's knowledge becomes
obsolete! (Thank goodness gum printing is already obsolete.)

But is there a watermark in your BFK Heavyweight?

Judy