Re: chrysotypie

Darlington Media Group (postmaster@mediaworkshop.demon.co.uk)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 21:11:48 +0000

Hi Nze,

I have written an article on "Colloidal Gold Printing" which shall be
appearing in the British magazine, "Camera & Darkroom" (formerley, Darkroom
User ) later this month.

With some advice from John Rudiak, I have described my approach to this
technique and answer your questions with regard to colour control. It is
not an easy technique, but with sufficient practise and funds it is
possible to create some great images.

For obvious reasons, I cannot give you the script of the article prior to
publication but if you wish to subscribe to the magazine (for a year) you
could do so by contacting:-

        Ed Buziak on ......Ed Buziak <100410.1561@compuserve.com>

Of course, if you contact me again after the publication date I may be able
to supply you with further details of this technique, but I can assure you
that the magazine is well worth the modest subscription!

                        Best wishes...Tony McLean.