Reversal Bleach Info...

Mac Legrandi (juicebox@my-dejanews.com)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 02:52:08 +0000

Hello!

Regarding the Bleach in the Lawless process, I noticed at school there is a half bottle of TMAX 100 Reversal bleach (Part B only). It's warning says it contains Sulfuric Acid. If I remember correctly, the R-21 formula was Sulfuric acid and Pot Dichromate. The A solution is Potassium permanganate.

Here is a web page with reversal information from all the major film companies:

http://www.frii.com/~rkymtmem/reversal/index.html

Here is a link to Kodaks Bleack Safety Sheet:

http://webs.kodak.com/cgi-bin/webCatalog.pl?cc=US&lc=en&product=KODAK+T-MAX+100+Direct+Positive+Film+Reversal+Bleach

If the bleach can be ordered seperately from the kit, this may be a good solution for those of us who'd like to try the Lawless Process, but would rather not be mixing Sulfuric acid.

Thanks

Mac

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/ Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums