Re: Anybody looking for a shared studio in the Bay Area?

Rog10000@aol.com
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 22:34:02 -0500 (EST)

OH, ADAM!
    I'm a dyed-in the wool East Coast Guy (Phila. PA) and I wish, so much , I
could take advantage of your offer! Have organized University exhibs on non-
silver and am quite the silent expert. I can't offer myself... but would you
let me know about how it comes along? May visit San Fran in the next year and
some - the summer after this - even a brief excursion from the Atlantic seems
difficult and... exotic ... ! (I've never been to San Fran.... )......
Please let me know how this progresses and if I may be welcome a year and some
hence.
     Thanks. -Roger