Re: Humor?

SCHRAMMR@WLSVAX.WVNET.EDU
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 20:43:24 -0500 (EST)

Jwellia,

Actually W. Va. is a rather nice state. However, most of it really is the
backwoods, if you know what I mean. I went to West Virginia University and
there met students from all over the state. They told me many amusing stories
about making moonshine, fox hunting (sans horses), small towns. W. Va. is
so isolated a sparsely populated that it was chosen for the site of the
national radio observatory (little electrical interference). It is however,
a very beautiful state. I live in the northern pandandle (the only part
above the mason-dixon line). This area is not like the rest of the state at
all. It is more like eastern Ohio or Western Pennsylvania. Everyone around here
speaks Pittsburghease, whereas, folks in the southern part of the state do
have a slight southern accent. I probably should not make fun, but I do
feel sort of isolated. There are only two people I know of in the entire state
who are doing alternative process printing. The other person does only bromoil
printing. I do a lot of different processes. If you think its hard to get
people in large cities to understand what you are doing with alternative
process printing, you should see what it is like around here. Where are you
from?

Best wishes,

Bob Schramm