Mortenson Wet Paper negatives

Gary Miller (gmphotos@earthlink.net)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 21:44:55 -0800

I was wondering if anyone out there, wherever there is, has had some
practical experience with Mortenson's wet paper negative system. I am
mostly curious as to how the interpositive prints should look, contrasty,
flat, in the middle, and how the negative prints should look. Does anyone
have some paper recommendations that work really well. Also, how much longer
does exposure need to be over using a regular negative. Thanks for any
help.

Gary Miller