Hypersensitize

phillip murphy (dag39@goplay.com)
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 03:52:39 -0800

Jewel,

Belart has Vacuum Desiccators made of polycarbonate
that will withstand the amount of heat you stated.

http://www.belart.com/catalog/desiccation/104-spacesave-pp-bottom.html

The largest one may have the interior space you require.
Sears and most automotive stores sell a hand vacuum
pump that will achieve the atmosphere needed.

I tried hypersensitizing with some success a long
time ago from an article in a popular magazine.
I remember vaguely that it required that you
suspend a roll of film over heated hydrogen pyroxide
for ten minutes of so before developing the film .
Sorry , no details on that one.

Phillip Murphy
dag39@goplay.com

| http://www.goplay.com - it's time to Go Play! |