WJP-FP (was: newsletter information)

Keith Schreiber (stillpoint@worldnet.att.net)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 13:26:29 -0700

Matthew --

The World Journal of Post-Factory Photography is much much more than a newsletter. Issues 1 and 2 were 48 and 52 pages respectively full of useful and well-written articles on a variety of alt-processes and related topics such as making enlarged negatives which can be applicable to all of them. So far there has nothing specifically about platinum/palladium (but maybe that will change someday). The remarkable thing about P-F is that most of the content really is new - not just re-presentations of methods and ideas previously published (or so it seems to this reader).

-- Keith

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Chris Stone <cstone05@sprynet.com>
    To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
    Date: Friday, February 19, 1999 3:37 AM
    Subject: newsletter information

    Hi folks,
        I've just joined this list and am new to alternative processes generally. I've seen references to a newsletter published by Judy Seigel--and of course I've seen some of her lively and informative posts here--and I'd like to know more. More specifically, whether the journal is appropriate for someone who at this point spends much more time tossing platinum prints in the trash than hanging them on a wall. Can someone advise? Much thanks!
    -- Matthew