Re: The Film Developing Cookbook (esp re: PMK)

Carl Weese (cjweese@wtco.net)
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 11:18:22 -0500

Jewelia,

There may be something wrong with your jobo or your 3005. Mine works
happily with up to 40 oz of solution in the drum. OTOH, the pump is
forever plugging up so I more or less have to spend twenty minutes doing
maintenance on the damn thing before every session. I'm finding tray
development of rilly-big-negs so simple and pleasant that I may go back
to trays for "little" 8x10 negs as well.

---Carl