Re: Kodak T-Max Reversal or internegative

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 15:29:52 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 20 Feb 1999, garimo wrote:

> Hi David,
> I've been using the t-max reversal (new chemistry where you don't
> re-expose the film to light) and have had some success, but I'm always
> looking for what might be better for making large negatives. This week
> I bought a box of 8x10 Kodak (so-132) Duplicating film to experiment
> with, I haven't tried it yet. But am told it works well and no positive
> is required, goes from negative to negative. But is too expensive for
> any one in their right mind to purchase. So I'm not suggesting anyone
> should run out and get some.

Hi Garimo, a sudden attack of modesty (I know, it will pass), keeps me
from mentioning Liam Lawless's reversal method in P-F #2, I did the
process with a student & now that I'm out of the darkroom & in the gum
studio I HATE stuff like that -- first time we got really good results...

cheers, gotta run....

Judy