Re: negative puzzle

FotoDave@aol.com
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 21:19:46 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 2/20/99, PM 07:06:28, alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
writes:
<< For some reason the light tubes in the variable contrast head are
projecting very pronounced stripes on the lith negative. (I'm using full green
for exposure.) I'm puzzled by this. There's a diffusion plate on the Aristo
head, and I've never noticed this when making prints.>>

Are you sure that the stripes are from the light tubes? If you repeat exposing
several negatives, do you get the same stripes?

What developer and dilution did you use in processing the lith film?

Dave S