Re: tmax- tri x

M.UMUT SARAC (drumheller@fornet.net.tr)
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:39:23 -0800

I m talking about the result , print.
Whenever you match the fujichrome to kodachrome ,
at the test Fuji sees the gray card better than the kodak or a better grain etc.
But at the result , I will never put the Fuji in Leica.
For me Fujichrome is a chemical trash.
If you really search European especially German and British magazines seriously
you will see the result.
For last 20 years , German magazines are faraway ahead of American magazines.
Germans are testing every known detail .
Fuji advertisements are impressing the people I think also.
In my opinion , people are forgeting to select the good to wrong because of less
knowledge and wrong impressions from magazines.
Its like forget analog recording systems againts digital recording ....
Tri x is the best black / white film.
The secret is at the details like Leitz.
But I think there are more than the little details.
Its a big open picture for me for tri x.
I saw many tests about tri x againts tmax or Ilford / Agfa.
Result is the same , they are talking about the new crystal structures etc.
But Tri x is best for the eye at the market .

Kind Regards
M. Umut Saraç