Re: Kozo Paper

Andy Buck (buckwiet@yahoo.com)
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 11:48:55 -0800 (PST)

jewelia <jewelia@erols.com> wrote:

> as Judy has her favorite "what is Post-Factory question," Andy, you
have
> asked about kozo paper--and this is the gist of jewelia's favorite
question:
> what is the washi of nagashi-zuki and is it good for anything? so i
thought
> it might be useful to expand the paper thread into a conversation that
> includes other wood fiber papers:

Very, VERY, minor point, jewelia: I wasn't asking about kozo paper. I
was merely putting in my 2 cents worth of observational experience
with/of it. I (we?) do appreciate your input on & knowledge of 'papers'.

...and I love your 'name'. along the same lines, no doubt you've heard
of f. stop fitzgerald?!

Andy