Re: X Ray films & Dektol or Polymax T Developers

ENIO ALVES (enioalves@hotmail.com)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:30:20 -0800 (PST)

Ok, folks! Take it easy! All I wanted to know is if it's possible to get
them exposed in Outdoor Daylight and get them processed into Dektol or
Plymax T & Rapid Fixers, since these chemicals are stronger and cheap
enough.
Could you please gimme me a hint?
Thanks
Enio Alves