The Great Film Fogging Problem

phillip murphy (dag39@goplay.com)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:25:05 -0800

Yes ! the same bizarre thing occured for me two years ago.
Who'd of thunk it ?

Mine was dead center of the lid. Translucent like the
plastic didn't have enough pigment or something. The lid
appeared normal in every other respect.

Only one I've ever seen like that . Poor QC I suppose.

I thought that if I do anymore Infrared that I would
make certain that I use a Nikor with steel lid. How else
would you know that it wasn't passing those wavelengths ?

Phillip
dag39@goplay.com

| http://www.goplay.com - it's time to Go Play! |