Re: Elastoseal for bellows repair and /or making?

Larry Watson (larry@oreilly.com)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:53:26 -0800

>huh? i don't get it patrick -- could you explain it to me one more time?

I think its a guy thing.

My mechanic told me my front engine seal was leaking on my car.
He said it will have to get replaced sooner or later, and hopefully the
later won't involve a serious problem.
I found this magic stuff in a can that I added to the oil and it slowed
down the leak. Didn't make it new again, just slowed down the
deterioration.

Patrick says you have to replace the bellows once it starts to go.
Richard says he's got some real good goo that will slow down
the deterioration for a real long time. How long, who knows.

Get it?