Re: A modest proposal -- the imp. signature

Michael Keller (keller@wvinter.net)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 20:09:38 -0500

Interesting, I always read the credits, partly because I have worked on a couple
of small local films and partly because I know what goes into them. I like to
check the credits for for things like the special effects people, the locations
that were used, maybe even who wrote and performed the music. I was very proud
the first time I took my daughter to a film and she insisted we sit through the
credits until the lights came up. Imagine how many people missed the "bloopers"
at the end of A Bug's Life this Christmas cause they rushed the doors at the
end.<g>