Re: water distillation units

Gordon Smith (gsmith@dancris.com)
Tue, 02 Mar 1999 17:26:12 -0700

Carl Weese wrote:

> OK all you alt. process folks concerned about purity and consistency of
> your secret magic potions--any recomendations for an affordable
> low-capacity water distillation unit?

The Sears & Roebuck near me has one on the shelf for about $150 USD.
It's next to the filters and softeners.

Also, when I was in college, I could take my own container the the
physical plant and they had a spigot that was just distilled water from
one of their boilers that I used for pt/pd printing without any problem.
They would let you have all you needed for free. I used the 5 gallon
water cooler bottles.

--
Gordon Smith

e-mailto:gsmith@dancris.com