Re: compressor recommendations?

Jacques Augustowski (jacquesa@acd.ufrj.br)
Tue, 02 Mar 1999 22:10:46 -0300 (GRNLNDST)

Hi,
Here we can get nitrogen for tires in some gas stations., but I prefer a
non-oil compressor. This has a diaphragm instead of a piston. This was
bought from a junk yard from an old Xerox machines (don't ask me what
machine was). This same compressor is sold at hobby stores for air
brushing. It gives at least 45 P.S.I. There is a kit sold the you can
convert a gas cylinder that is used for refiling air conditioner coolant
in automobiles, to store your air. A compressor is very noisy. Don't
forget to use rubber mounts.
Jacques