Re: Lawless bleach substitute?

garimo (omirag@cruzio.com)
Tue, 02 Mar 1999 21:08:14 -0800 (PST)

>I'm a bit confused as to the amount of the Sulpheric acid (T-max part "B"
>Bleach) to use? Anyone with T-max reversal kit experience? Is the
>Sulpheric acid full strength and then you mix with water, or is it already
>at working strength?

Don't know if this will answer your question or not. The mixing
instructions for the T-Max bleach is this ratio:

to 20 oz. water add 6 oz. part A and 6 oz. part B

Good luck with the experiment... add acid to water- not water to acid,
Let us know how it works! I have lots of the T-Max bleach left over...

garimo