Re: David Fokos Ad

Beakman (beakman@netcom.com)
Wed, 03 Mar 1999 08:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Darryl & friends,

Yes, I'm still here (more or less). I knew that Robert Klein was going
to be running an ad but I didn't know in which issue it would run -- I
guess you've cleared up that little mystery. I have yet to see the ad,
though I think I know what the photo looks like. :)

Still, I'm curious to know what you meant by "flatness", and also to
hear a bit more about the class you teach.

Finally, I suppose this would be an appropriate time to announce that the
Robert Klein Gallery in Boston will be showing my work beginning in
mid-March and running through early May. There will be an opening
reception at the gallery which is located at 38 Newbury Street at 6:00PM
on Friday, March 19th. I will be there, and with a little luck, so will
my photos.

Best to all,
David Fokos