Re: One Pass Negative Cleaner reports??

Eric Neilsen (ejnasn@laplaza.org)
Tue, 02 Mar 1999 22:15:48 -0600

Bill, In a previous job, I used a roller system that did use a soft
rubber roller that was clean with a pass over a stick pad. The pad had
50 sheets and the roller and 5 pads was about 300 to 400 bucks. It was
used primarily for use on plexiglas and ciba prints prior to
lamination. THe do build up a bit of static charge, at least in a dry
environment it did. we also used it to clean the printing glass for
platinum printing.

--
Eric J. Neilsen
4101 Commerce Street, Suite #9