Re: Call for Traveling Portfolio "B"

Peter Charles Fredrick (pete@fotem.demon.co.uk)
Fri, 05 Mar 1999 05:23:28 +0000

Dear Dave

>>Goal:

- Experience work in a way that downloaded images can't match.
- A chance to see what other people are doing.
- Provide topics for discussion.

The basic idea is to gather prints and circulate them in a portfolio that is
mailed around.

Dates:

3/12/99 (Fri.) You must email and let me know by this date if you are planning
to contribute print(s).
3/26/99 (Fri.) All prints must be received.<<

I would like to take part, but do you think the distance involved and cost
and time of posting could be to prohibitive for most members of the list
who are based in the US.? If this were so I would perfectly understand.

Pete

http://www.fotem.demon.co.uk/ To visit petes parlour gallery, there is now a
Guestbook !