Re.Outside the cage to the "List"

Grafist@aol.com
Sun, 07 Mar 1999 06:43:30 -0500 (EST)

With the best concerns for Alternative Photography in mind Luis Nadeau wrote:-

>I can assure you that this list is being studied by sociologists,
>anthropologists, psychologists, shrinks, and other therapists. They are all
>standing outside the cage, reading us in the Archives and watching our
>daily posts.

Since subscribing to this list in 1996 I have become an ardent student of
Internet Sociology and Email Psychology. Since my early years I have always
been fascinated to try to make something interesting, if not useful,from
rubbish/trash. That is not to say that everything on this list deserves
binning. So I beg you to exert a little tolerance for those less able to
control their reactions to the annoying experience of not, always, getting
what you want at little or no cost ( as you would from the rubbish tip/
garbage heap).......and make the most of what all these eager , vociferous,
people have to offer. There are a few gems just for the picking, whether you
are studying alternative photography or alternative communication and internet
sociology. I am stuffing a thick photo book down the back of my brain pants
ready for the thrashing from teacher.
   Bye bye and thanks for everything. Regards. Very sincerely. Photographist
John Grocott(London U K )
           Yeah........! ! Pull 'em down ,Buster. ( Sorry, yo all )
"...................to see ourselves as others see us." WE ARE ALL SPECIMENS