Re: the shape of alt photography & the list & the movie pecker

Martin Salowey (mnspeebs@castle.net)
Sun, 07 Mar 1999 07:06:04 -0500

Hi folk,

I quite agree with Thaddeus. I might remind everyone that it is easy to
just use the delete key to take care of a thread that you are not
interested in, its that easy. I think Jewelia's post was most appropriate
and offers some fresh philosophical perspective. I rented Pecker and
found it to be a very enjoyable, entertaining and philosophical movie.
Perhaps a touch a personal philosophy could help broaden all of our
horizons. Controversy often stimulates new ways of looking at things.

I echo Thadeeus's sentiment,<underline> This is a great list!</underline>
Although I have not personally contributed much, I have found
<underline>all</underline> the information enlightening.... sans the
flamming. Some of the greatest minds and talent working in alt are
contributing here, lets use this as a technical tool as well as a
philosophical tool.

with appreciation and sincerity - Marty

At 05:35 AM 4/5/70 -0400, you wrote:

>Amen to Judy & Jewelia !

>This is a great list.... movie pecker and all!

>Naysayers save yourselves the negative brain drain and enjoy it or

>if you don't like whats happening unsubscribe, use the archive and
come