new email address

Keith Schreiber (jkschreiber@worldnet.att.net)
Sun, 07 Mar 1999 13:34:31 -0700

Hi folks --

In trying to set up my email for multiple addresses I seem to have lost
access to my old email files - saved messages and all that - temporarily I
hope since this means that I don't have access to correspondences and other
things I was working on.

Regarding SPE here in Tucson next week, I'd like to ask those who have been
in contact with me about getting together to please send me an email at this
address. I'd also like to extend this invitation to anyone on the list who
will be here but hasn't contacted me offlist yet. Details offlist.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

-- Keith