Re: the shape of alt photography & the list & the movie pecker

Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com
Sun, 07 Mar 1999 13:54:09 -0700

>>If William is concerned about off-topic posting, he might wish to edit
them
>>out of his replies, thereby accomodating one of the major concerns some
>>have with off-topic posting (namely, limited mailbox space).

GIVE ME A BREAK. Why should anyone have to edit a post because it is an off
topic post? Are some of you saying that the ALT photo list is now a free
for all? At least that is the impression I am getting.

HEY LIST OWNERS? Lets ask you about this.

RM