Hate mail

Liam Lawless (lawless@vignette.freeserve.co.uk)
Mon, 08 Mar 1999 01:13:36 +0000

Hi all,

Tonight my Inbox has disappeared, along with all its contents, so I no
longer have the posting, but I would just like to note that the response was
out of all proportion to any offence that might have been committed. How
can anyone get so excited about something so trivial which, as has often
been pointed out, can easily be ignored? I can only surmise that this
tirade was the expression of a very deep prejudice, or that RM is deeply
unhappy about something else entirely. Maybe his dog is sick?

My advice is that it's not a good idea to use a sledgehammer to crack a
walnut if you're going to hit your toe instead.

Liam