I still have a unanswered question

garimo (omirag@cruzio.com)
Sun, 07 Mar 1999 18:56:49 -0800 (PST)

Although it may not be as interesting as drama and it's not coming from
one of the lists superstars... It's just that I can't find a
description in my (very limited supply) of photography books the
difference between potassium dichromate and ammonium dichromate. The
Bleach chemistry in Mr. Lawless's article on reversal processing ( I
too have recently received PF) calls for potassium dichromate... and
what I have on hand is ammonium dichromate. If anyone would care to let
me know if these chemicals are interchangeable... or if I need to order
the potassium dichromate, it would be of a great help to me. Other
information about what they are and how they work is always of value...
thank you for your time,
garimo