Re: hors de netiquette/Re: Hate mail

Luis Nadeau (nadeaul@nbnet.nb.ca)
Mon, 08 Mar 1999 01:51:38 -0400

At 12:10 AM -0500 99/3/8, Judy Seigel wrote:

>Also, a propos of offlist hate mail, I recall last spring when the mail
>came from a different source, Katherine Rogers said quite emphatically she
>would send any further assaults right back to the list. I thought that was
>absolutely correct.

Indeed it was. The same thing happened to me last year when one sub-moron,
still on this list, I think, tried to harrass me offlist. I put an end to
the argument when I told him that if I ever got one more email from him I'd
send everything he had sent to me to the list. That took care of the
problem.

I have no patience whatsoever for intellectual featherweights. Get your
therapy somewhere else. Let's talk Alt-photo here for a change.

Luis Nadeau
NADEAUL@NBNET.NB.CA
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/nadeaul/