Re: Experience with the Argyrotype?

Dave (dpayne@pacifier.com)
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 13:50:39 -0800

Adam,

I bought the argyrotype kit from Luminos for about $50.00. I think it was 25ml size. Then I
bought the 25ml zia kit from B&S and it was something like $60.00. However the kit from
Luminos included the glass rods and syringe. I guess the raw chemistry is cheaper for
argyrotype. I think I was mistaken. I still prefer the Zia for tonal range but the mahogany
color of the argyrotype is beautiful.

Dave