Re: Credibility and Effectiveness

Michael Keller (keller@wvinter.net)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 21:35:56 -0500

Having read all through this rules suggestion, I can certainly see how it
would cut down on the number of messages per day. Only people who have
actually tried to do something may post, no supposition, no theorizing, no
questioning. Just the facts, ma'am.

Boooooorrrrriiiiiinnnngggg. I might add that you could dispense with the
list and just check out the many web sites already dedicated to Alt Photo, I
mean what's to discuss if it's already carved in stone?