Re: Crane's paper for Pt/Pd (fwd)

Andy Darlow (andy@andydarlow.com)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 03:07:57 +0000

I recently printed some Van Dyke Brown prints on Stonehenge White (equal in
thickness to card stock) and I found it to print very warm compared to
Cranes and Arches hot press, which were much more neutral despite being
warmer toned papers. I think Pt/PL may react similiarly. It is worth a
try because the paper is superb in quality and washes wery well.

-Andy Darlow