Re: Crane's paper for Pt/Pd (fwd)

Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:18:59 -0600

Kerik, Last time I tried the Stonhenge Creme, it did not work. This was after
years of success. Did you run across any bad batches? The white did print well.
It did occansionally have large marks that looked like areas where the sizings had
formed bubbles.

--
Eric J. Neilsen
4101 Commerce Street, Suite #9