Re: Crane's paper for Pt/Pd (fwd)

Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:36:33 -0700

Jeff should know better. I know that Jeff has attended several Platypus Parties in California and one of the more amazing things is to see how one person will make a statement such as no one can print on xyx paper and then immediately have someone pull out a gorgeous portfolio of prints made on the xyz paper.

I distinctly remember one incident where someone said one could not print on Gallery 100. It sounded for a moment like a bible meeting with all the chorus of yeses and amens, all agreeing to the aforesaid gospel. John Rudiak with a Snicker eating grin on his face pulled out a stack of prints out of his portfolio case. Yep, fantastic prints made on Gallery 100.

After twenty years of answering the phone with puzzled:angry:panic-stricken:suicidal platinum printers on the other end, never say never. Someone is doing and doing it well.

--Dick Sullivan

505-474-0890 FAX 505-474-2857
http://www.bostick-sullivan.com
http://www.workingpictures.com