Re: homemade Jobo sheet film drums??

Carl Weese (cjweese@wtco.net)
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 15:17:31 -0500

Bill,

A friend of mine had a Jobo print drum modified to be a third-party
Expert Drum holding three 8x20 sheets. As I understand it the idea
worked ok but with some mechanical trouble (due to this being really an
experiment or prototype). He then had to move because of his day job and
I don't know if he's been able to continue tests. I can find out more.
If he's not going to have a darkroom for a while I might even ask him to
ship me the thing for some experiments here.

---Carl