Errata page for Film Developing Cookbook

FotoDave@aol.com
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 00:48:15 -0500 (EST)

I saw this post from the darkroom newsgroup and thought that some of you might
be interested. Sorry that this is not directly related to alt. photo.

Subject: Errata page for Film Developing Cookbook
From: Bill Troop <bill@graphos.org>
Date: Tue, Mar 16, 1999 19:37 EST

Greetings, everyone; this is to announce that there is finally
an errata page for the Film Developing Cookbook:

http://www.graphos.org

We have only found one error in a formula so far: in the stock
solutions for FX-1. The working solution formula we give is OK.

All suggestions welcome; thanks to all -- Bill