Re: Hand tinting Pt/Pd Print

Gene Laughter (glaughter@earthlink.net)
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 08:34:18 -0500

Peerless transparent water colors have been around since the turn of the century
and are made for tinting photographic prints. I have never used them for pt/pd,
but it's the best around for photos - even RC papers (it penetrates the gelatin).

Peerless has a web site and they can be ordered direct. I don't have the site
bookmarked, but a search of "Peerless" will get you there.

Cheers,

Gene