Litho enlarged negs.

Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 09:49:27 -0700

You've heard me mention Stuart Melvin's system of making enlarged negatives
with Pyro and Freestyle Litho film. (APHS is the designation) I've been
impressed with Stuart's work, especially the print quality that he gets in
his large platinum prints made from one these enlarged negs.

I prevailed on Stuart for a lesson and I spent all day yesterday at his
place making a 20 x 24 negative from one of my 8x10. I am now even more
impressed. I couldn't have hoped for more from my neg.

This film costs $229.00 per 100 sheets of 20x24, now that's impressive!

--Dick Sullivan

505-474-0890 FAX 505-474-2857
<http://www.bostick-sullivan.com>http://www.bostick-sullivan.com
http://www.workingpictures.com