Re: Kallitype image invertion

Joao Ribeiro (jribeiro@greco.com.br)
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 21:51:43 -0300

Hi Richard,

Interesting explanation, I noticed that when I coat with less solution
solarization increased, so I started marking in the back of the paper the
amount used for that sheet but I didn't figured out why it happened.
The funny thing is that I am trying to get more of what they are trying to
avoid.

Joao