Re: Richard Henry's Controls in B&W Photography

gary stephen thompson (dmax@mindspring.com)
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 18:19:34 -0500

At 12:12 AM 3/25/99 -0800, Richard Knoppow wrote:
>At 08:22 PM 3/24/99 -0800, you wrote:
>>Please post the ISBN and ordering information for this -- as it appears
>>here -- very interesting and worthwhile book.
>>
>>Steve Shapiro
It is out of print. I have tried contacting Focal Press to see if any
stray copies are
available but, I have not received any response. Book searches have turned
up some
first editions. My local libary has three copies in excellent condition
(they will not part
with them ) so, I may make a reference copy untill I can find a real copy.