Re: Paper for Oil Painting

FotoDave@aol.com
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:11:47 -0500 (EST)

Joe,

Thanks for the detailed explanation about the oil printing process. At this
point I haven't done anything yet, but I will probably start with a
roller/brayer process just to get a feel of the process.

What kind of ink would you recommend for someone to simply try it out? I mean,
when starting out, I hope I don't have to try do complicated thing like mixing
my own ink because that might add to frustration. Would lithographic ink or
oil paint work (I read that it might be to soft)?

Thanks again in advance!

Dave S