Re: Ziatype/Rising Bristol

Adam Kimball (akimball@finebrand.com)
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 23:21:03 -0800

Thanks for the updates Carl and David. Tonight I tried Whatman Watercolor using
a pure palladium sensitizer (Ware-Malde formulation) and didn't have much luck.
I tried coating with both a foam brush and a rod, but the results were equally
bad. It looks like the fibers got shredded during the coating- lots of white
speckles where fibers were lifted. I know some list members use this paper,
what is the trick? Softer brushes? Tween? Uber-delicacy?

-Adam