Re: Ziatype/Rising Bristol

Carl Weese (cjweese@wtco.net)
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 07:18:16 -0500

Adam,

No guarantees on this, but try coating and printing at higher humidity,
or using a heavier coat of solution, or two light coatings. All can help
with the problem you describe on some papers--I haven't tried the one
you are using. Foam brushes have never worked well for me, they'd
require a really hard-surface paper to avoid abrasion.---Carl