Re: WARNING !!The Alan Bradford message IS the virus

M. Umut Sarac (drumheller@fornet.net.tr)
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 23:15:08 +0300

Dear Mr. Russell Corthen ,

Sadly I opened the message and I m awaiting the effects of this virus.
Today I wasted hours for to find the exact solution and suitable anti virus
program
but I think they could not track the virus at my harddisk.

Luckily I m applying to the Arkansas University / Parkin Field Work School
under the management of Mr. Jeff Mitchem.

I was thinking all the day about the acceptance and reply ,
I hope I will get it as soon as possible.

Well I will try to be at APIS / Santa Fe and Try to meet you after all and
discuss the last
developments.

Field work will be started at the 2. week of the June and APIS will be
resulted at the first week.

I think I wil be the one of the first disaster of this virus at this server.

If anyone has got a miracle software please send it to this server.

Kind Regards

M . Umut Sarac