Epson Negs Web site )was non-tradional)

Mac Legrandi (juicebox@my-dejanews.com)
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 19:33:20 -0800

Hello Gang!

I have a couple alt photos done with Epson Photo ink jet printer (this is a 6 color printer), at 720 dpi. They were printed on Epson Photo paper (about $.10 a sheet).

Apollo, Gum Dichromate on Glass:

http://members.tripod.com/~HamiltonGallery/index.html

That one was waxed w/ mineral oil. and,

Nick on Rives BFK, Cyanotype:

http://members.tripod.com/~HamiltonGallery/Cyanotype.html

That was a very long exposure through an un waxed paper neg. Notice the pronounced grain from the paper neg.

If you click on the pinhole photo link, You will see Epson Photo posive prints from silver gelatin paper negs. The computer and printer allowed me to get the most out of flat negs.

Thanks

Mac

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/ Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums