Re: paper and air polllution

Nze christian (Nzec@compuserve.com)
Thu, 01 Apr 1999 13:07:17 -0500

Texte du message écrit par INTERNET:alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
>Great detective work! Thanks for sharing this with everyone.---Carl<

I pass so many on it and it was so non understandable that I share it.
Paper have great enemys which can destroy them.
and I think it could explain some personnal variables.
I saw arche platine, cranes platinotpye and kid finish becomme poor
platinum paper.
as I explain my printing time was x 4 ,and my print don't have the soft
aspect of platinum.
a picture I usually print in 8 min take 32min with the same sensitizer (it
was non understand able).
I think that the product dry the paper and don't let it be full of humidity
and should have another chemical reaction. perhaps as it is a very
hygroscopic solution instead of being full of water it moreover trap this
product and it don't work like water.

regards

nze christian