Re: further adventures with Rising/Zia

Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Mon, 05 Apr 1999 20:03:25 -0500

David, Was that one order of 1000 sheets in 10 packages or 10 different
100 sheet orders? I could see that if you ordered directly, they
(Rising) would know what you had received from them and not bothered
with a lot #. Or did you have them make a special batch for you? Once
you had commented working closely with Rising on some paper problems.