6.5 X 8.5 Negative Storage

Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Tue, 06 Apr 1999 22:48:55 -0400

Some months back I acquired a 6.5 X 8.5 Gundlach Criterion View, and after
a fair amount of restoration work have finally started to make negatives
with the camera. Any suggestions for a good negative storge system for this
format? I would be especially interested to know if there are any plastic
sleeves or envelopes for this format, or sleeves or envelopes which I could
easily adapt to the format.

If there are any 6.5 X 8.5 users out there with suggestions, help!

Sandy King