sheet film developing

MMagid3005@aol.com
Wed, 07 Apr 1999 17:24:41 -0400 (EDT)

I think it was this list that had a discussion a couple of weeks ago about
various methods for developing sheet film. One of the responses reminded me
of something I read a few years ago, and I found it in my "archives." In the
Sept 1994 Shutterbug, p. 126, Tom Fuller describes an 8-5/8 X 11 lucite panel
with nylon screws and nuts spaced so that up to 4 sheets of 4 X 5 are
suspended above the panel and surrounded by the chemicals. It looks fairly
easy to make and very efficient. -- Marty Magid